[SCA-Dance] Dance music in Assassin's Creed?

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 16:39:59 EDT 2012

The game where dance skill is crucial is Sid Meier's Pirates.  Your character needs to impress various governors' daughters by dancing with them at balls. You have to match her moves to succeed through increasingly complex dances. It's still more a DDR reaction speed check than any real choreography, but at least the game acknowledges the importance of dancing skill for a would-be gentleman.

--Urraca