[SCA-Dance] Dance music in Assassin's Creed?

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:39:55 EDT 2012

Thanks everyone!  Interesting.  Cute dance.  But what is the age of the
dance?  I found one line from searching:
"This dance is from Charles Bolton, More of the Same,1986. Tune (name not
given) by Phalèse, 1580"

So is it purely a modern choreography to a nice tune they found?

Hmm, I was hoping that there would be a few more than just 2 dance tunes in
the game.  (this one, and Salterello II)  Seems like a missed opportunity.
 :)

Yeah, these games obviously need our skills as dance reconstructors /
choreographers.  :)

Darius