[SCA-Dance] Dance music in Assassin's Creed?

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 13:09:07 EDT 2012

The original name is not Ashford Anniversary. It's probably something like Ronde [number] or Branle [number]. The tune sounds familiar to me, but I would have to spend some time skimming through a bunch of vaguely titled dances on various albums to have any chance of locating it.

I'm no gamer, but my husband showed me a dance scene in Assassin's Creed to ask if it was period. If I recall correctly, it was a group of couples taking right hands and circling clockwise, then taking left hands and circling counter-clockwise-- nothing wrong with that, as far as it went, and a suitable background to the real action, but not very useful for a real dance.

--Urraca