[SCA-Dance] [SCA Dance] Registration Opening Soon for KWDMS 9

Felice Debbage felicedebbage at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 14:23:00 EDT 2012

Greetings, Dance Enthusiasts of the Known World!

I wanted to let you know that registration will be opening very soon for
KWDMS 9! We have been having some difficulties getting our event's ACCEPS
page to list all of the information and pricing options that we wanted to
make available to you, but we are working with the people in charge of
ACCEPS to make sure that happens. The ACCEPS page should be up and running
within a few days, but I will post again when it's ready to go.
Preregistration will stay open until May 15, 2012. In the meantime, we have
new information up on the website about the evening dance revels. There
will be open dance on Thursday evening, a costume contest on Friday evening
with an antiquity theme, a court masque on Saturday night, and a
Coroso-style ball on Sunday featuring Istanpitta. For more information,
please visit www.kwdms9.com.

Please cross-post this information to your local listservs. Many thanks!

--
Good dancing to you!

THL Felice Debbage