[SCA-Dance] KWDS 2013

Margrett Norwoode mistressmargrett at ameritech.net
Tue Jun 26 16:07:52 EDT 2012

It's a long way off right so things may change between now and then but it
sounds way too expensive for this Chicago girl between airfare, housing,
shuttles, upscale neighborhood, etc. Plus life gets difficult when you don't
have a car and have to depend on others for local transportation in an area that
is not large, urban and replete with public transport options. Columbus was all
those things and yet the taxi back to the hotel less than three miles away (so I
could get the music CDs for my class) was still $20 round trip. I know that's
not THAT expensive (remember, I'm from Chicago, so I know what it could be) but
if you start adding those up in quantity, they could cost more than the airfare
to go back and forth between airport & hotel, hotel & site, site & food, etc.

I do not think I will be able to attend next year.

Kerri-Ellen a/k/a Lady Margrett Norwoode