[SCA-Dance] Notes from the Future of KWDS meeting

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:03:34 EDT 2012

I'm definitely also hoping for cheaper accommodations.  I know they
mentioned dorms, at $63 per person per night.  That tends to be a standard
sort of rate for dorms.

But splitting a hotel room or something 4 ways is usually the cheaper
route, if you have people you want to crash with.  (and hopefully some
local crash space perhaps too).

We'll have to see what else is available.  I wonder if sleeping on site
would be an option, since we have the keys for 24 hour access I think they
mentioned?  :)

Darius