[SCA-Dance] Notes from the Future of KWDS meeting

Nadine ianthe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:26:11 EDT 2012

One note I have just for the Saratoga Springs KWDS, I tried going there
this year, and it was expensive flight-wise, also I think there isn't an
airport at Saratoga, so we would need a shuttle there from Albany.
And the hotels were around $130 a night.

Since I no longer work for a corporation, I would humbly ask that whatever
venue/hotel is chosen, it won't be so very expensive, and a way to
carpool/shuttle from the airport be facilitated.

Thanks,
Lowrie.