[SCA-Dance] [SCA-dance] Notes from the Future of KWDS meeting

Gwommy 'Bill' Holderman gwommy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:39:56 EDT 2012

As mentioned during the meeting, if we are going to pay a professional to
come and teach, it makes sense to have that person be the focus of
attention. Therefore, having a master class is a good idea.

Also, it'd be nice to not have to worry about having a class scheduled at
the same time as another teacher that you're interested in learning from.

In the case that there are new people, I think that running a beginner
class against the master track would be best. Surely, there are some
teachers that wouldn't mind teaching beginner classes opposite a more
advanced class. This way, the less experienced dancers will still have
something to do in the case that the 'master' class is over their heads.

Yay! Dancing!
--Gwommy