[SCA-Dance] [SCA-dance] Notes from the Future of KWDS meeting

Justin du coeur jducoeur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:22:17 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:41 PM, David Learmonth <
david.a.learmonth at gmail.com> wrote:

> - For reference, I believe this was the biggest budget yet (2009 was closer
> to $5000-$6000 total for the event (with photocopying and everything, but
> not including dorms, which we managed, but were just a flow-through cost to
> the university)

Hmm.  I believe Carolingia in 2001 was a much higher total budget
(~$15,000, IIRC), but that did include lodging; I don't know what the
breakdown of total costs was.

In general, I suspect it's tricky to fairly compare budgets year-by-year,
since many prices can vary enormously by city and accommodations...