[SCA-Dance] [SCA-dance] Notes from the Future of KWDS meeting

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Jun 26 01:13:10 EDT 2012

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012, Darius / David Learmonth
<david.a.learmonth at gmail.com>, or possibly Gwommy, wrote:
> 1.  I love the idea of the Master Class / Day.  I do find that sadly
> I don't get around to learning from everyone else as much as I
> should, but having an initial day or something with basically 1
> track, where various teachers teach their specialty (and perhaps any
> guest teachers), would likely be Very productive for the group of
> us.  The classes don't necessarily have to all be completely NEW
> either, since we don't all get to learn from each other that often,
> it might just be a class in each person's specialty area, that
> perhaps they have taught before to a level where they are quite
> happy with how it works out.

Would you please explain what you mean?  I gather that it would be,
say, Thursday or Sunday (if based on the current schedule).  But what
would be the purpose and topics in such classes, how would they differ
from classes during the main body, and what benefits would there be
from that scheme instead of teaching normal classes?

Dannet Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com