[SCA-Dance] Scan of John Banys's dance manuscript?

Peter Durham (Trahaearn ap Ieuan) trahaearn at live.com
Sat Jun 9 19:29:01 EDT 2012

Greetings from Trahaearn!

I have a set of scans. Soon after the Gresley news got out, I got a CD-R of
the scans from the Derbyshire Records Office - and then, in 2010, discovered
that the CD-R was no longer readable. So I emailed the records office (using
the contact link on the site) asking about a replacement; their mechanisms
had changed. This time they needed a note as to the purpose of the request
and a promise not to provide copies to anyone else. Once that was sorted,
they charged £24 to my credit card and emailed me a new CD-R, with JPG scans
instead of the earlier format.