[SCA-Dance] KWDMS Proceedings copyright

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:42:48 EDT 2012

I know that for ours in 2009, we made sure to have people sign off that
they were ok with us sharing their class notes electronically (for SCA use).

But I don't know the setup for the 2012 year.  I just figured I would
mention ours, since I think that it is a good goal where possible, so that
hopefully we can share all of these resources.  (it is our intent to share
any old ones we can get a hold of, where allowed, in our archives).

Darius