[SCA-Dance] ADMIN: Advice on how to proceed

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Feb 8 00:07:07 EST 2012

On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 09:38:00AM -0800, Mary Railing wrote:

> Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing such ads. Yes, I could use a
> search engine to look for a new dance book, etc., *if I new it
> existed*, but I might not know about it.

I got spammed directly by this ad, it isn't about a dance book, it's a
rather generic ones about musical instruments, and there are dozens of
similar companies that might write similar ads.

Ads for dance books get posted and no one complains; recall Santucci.
I usually only post new books to the rendance mailing list, though,
so if you're looking for those...

-- Gregory