[SCA-Dance] ADMIN: Advice on how to proceed

C. Timar cctimar at member.ams.org
Tue Feb 7 12:11:59 EST 2012

My opinion:

Anybody on this list who is looking for early music instruments is
likely to search for them.  If they want us as customers, they need to
make sure their web site shows up in a search.

I have no use for ads in my mailing lists, even if they are on topic.
(The most pertinent ad I can think of would be a new edition of an
early dance manual.  I don't object to a member of the list announcing
it, but I don't need the publisher advertising it here.)

    -- Charles, the clerk
       cctimar at member.ams.org