[SCA-Dance] Darius et al

Niki janeeve2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 12:39:59 EST 2012

On the one hand, this is true.  That said, it comes with some big caveats.
The problem is that many companies like this like to pretend that they're
"real" publishers, and they aren't -- real publishers mostly focus on
things like editing, marketing, and stuff like that.  Vanity presses
generally provide little-to-no editing, zero marketing, and often little or
no distribution -- many of them are really just printers in disguise,
frequently less useful than, eg, CafePress.