[SCA-Dance] pennsicdance: Fwd: To: Lord Darius the Dancer / Pennsic University

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 02:09:55 EST 2012

Hi Dancers!

I just thought this was an interesting email I just received, and figured I
would forward it to the group, to see if anyone else has received something
similar?

Probably automated.  Let me know if anyone actually contacts them, I'm
curious what more they would say.  :)

Darius
P.S.  I never really thought of my work at Pennsic as a form of
"postgraduate study".  Hmm, maybe an MBA?  :)