[SCA-Dance] La Vita e Bella (pun intended)

Alexander Clark alexbclark at pennswoods.net
Wed Aug 15 22:35:25 EDT 2012

P. P. S. To make the dance even worse, begin with the trabuchetti,
then the leader goes forwards 2 seguiti spezzati while the others do
meza riverenza and 2 passi presti back, then the leader turns R to
face the others and they all do scambiata L and scambiata R. Then
replace the second half of the jousting with those scambiate again,
and have the next figure (with the riprese a pie pari) go just one way
forward until the dancers turn and come together at the end.

Since this version is so short, you might want to repeat it all from
the beginning.