[SCA-Dance] ISO Master Martin Bildner (Richard Schweitzer)

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Apr 24 14:42:58 EDT 2012

I would like to communicate with Master Martin Bildner (Richard Schweitzer).
If someone is in touch with him, please forward this message to him
and ask him to contact me at tmcd at panix.com

I don't know the customary way it's done, but I would like to ask
permission for people here to re-record one of the dances (New Yer) on
his recent Seven Gresley Dances CD from Terpsichore 2012.  I just now
found http://rendance.gyges.org/, which refers to Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0).

Daniel de Lindecolina, OP, Troll Herald
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com