[SCA-Dance] Pennsic 41 Dance Class Listing

Benjamin Pung ben at houseofpung.net
Mon Apr 23 06:19:01 EDT 2012

Greetings Dancers!

In case you're having trouble trying to decide which classes you want to teach this year, I've published the list of currently registered classes and revels for this year's war here:

http://tinyurl.com/pennsic41danceclasses

This list will be updated as I receive registered classes. If you are running a revel, you must register that through the Pennsic University system as well. In case you forgot, here's the registration link again:

http://www.pennsicuniversity.org/index.php

I will be adding the beginner's track classes soon; if you are interested in teaching these classes, let me know. After the main schedule is complete, I will get the beginners' classes assigned.

Thanks!

--Lorenzo Petrucci