[SCA-Dance] Original sources for the Gresley Dances?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Apr 20 09:49:50 EDT 2012

I did some Google(tm)-brand World Wide Web searches last night for a
few minutes, but I could not find the Gresley manuscript, neither in
trascription nor with images of the original.  Google did have
snippets of a few articles, but I couldn't tell whether they were
whole copies, and the site(s) wanted $25 for 24 hours of access to the
articles.

Is the Gresley source available on the Web?

(I have a couple of revelations that might cause a revolution /
resolution in the interpretation of Gresley, but I want to look
further if I can to see whether they can be shot down quickly.)

Denyel Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com