[SCA-Dance] Visiting Boston, probably next week

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed Oct 12 16:03:11 EDT 2011

I will be visiting Boston for a job interview.  (athenahealth in
Watertown, if any of you have heard of it.)  I plan to schedule a
couple extra days for sightseeing, as I've not seen Boston before.
I have some flexibility in dates; I am thinking of travelling to
Boston on Monday and coming back on Friday.

I'm going to e-mail the people in charge of Dance Practice and
Accademia della Danza in Carolingia.  Is there anything else related
to dance in the general area in the near future?

For any other suggestions of things to do or see, whether SCA or not,
please e-mail me directly (off the list) at tmcd at panix.com

Daniel de Lindonio
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com