[SCA-Dance] hello, i have a couple of questions!

Nastasia Di Lorenzo beatlesfanatic08 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 19:24:22 EDT 2011

Hello,
   My name is Lady Nastasia di Lorenzo, of Shire Thorngill in Meridies out of Montgomery, Alabama. I am the local provost, not the dance mistress, but I asked our dance instructor to do a class on Dance (not the method of dance, but the social importance of it). She says she can't find anything predating the Renaissance period, and I was wondering of anyone here knew of any resources predating this period.

Thank You,
Lady Nastasia di Lorenzo