[SCA-Dance] La Chirintana music?

Brian Sidlauskas bsidlauskas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 20:33:55 EDT 2011

Darius,

Hello from An Tir!  I've been using the recording on Gaita's album
"Whatsoever ye wyll.'  It is quite musical and works well enough, though
some dancers seem to have trouble fitting the steps to the music in the
first section of the dance. Once the heys begin, no problem whatsoever.

http://www.gaita.co.uk/CD_Whatsoever.html

-- Galeran Chanterel