[SCA-Dance] Terpsichore At The Tower XVII - March 18-19, 2010

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at umich.edu
Tue Mar 15 09:24:31 EDT 2011

[Please forward to your local dance list!]

Come one, come all to

March 18-19, 2010
TERPSICHORE AT THE TOWER XVII
Barony of Cynnabar

St. Paul United Church of Christ
122 W. Michigan Ave
Saline, MI  48176

http://cynnabar.org/events/terpsichore

Friday night ball & pre-revel hosted by Lady Felice Debbage with music
provided by an open band: 7:30 PM

Classes Saturday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Court at 6:00 PM immediately followed by the Grand Ball hosted by Master
Midair MacCormaic with music by Ritornello as well as a Hafla.

-----

If you haven't already taken a look at the class list, it's available at:

http://cynnabar.org/events/terpxvii/classes

We have 5 full tracks of classes: English Country, 15th Century Italian,
16th Century Italian, miscellaneous European, and Middle Eastern.

As always we have a fantastic lineup of classes of all levels taught by the
greatest dancers of the Midrealm and beyond.

We hope to see you there!

Aaron Drummond
European Dance Coordinator, Terpsichore at the Tower XVII