[SCA-Dance] Fwd: pennsicdance: The Future of KWDS, part 2

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 14:11:24 EDT 2011

Deonna has been looking at various sites around Saratoga Springs, and she did point out the issue of competing with weddings. She wanted to know whether she should be planning for 2013 or 2014 because if it's the latter, she's still just doing research, but if it's 2013, she needs to start getting firm numbers and start putting together an event bid by the end of this year, so there would be time to go through the kingdom and Society level approval process.

We had a meeting space contract almost two years in advance. They said they didn't normally do that, but they understood the issue of a bid process, so they were willing to guarantee us a cost, provided that we either confirmed that we had the bid by a certain date or cancelled.

--Urraca