[SCA-Dance] The Future of KWDS, part 2

Sonya patches023 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 22 21:18:11 EDT 2011

As the person hosting the Beginners' Ball and therefore the person running
around like a madwoman on that Sunday, could we have the discussion before a
different activity?  I did not have the funds to go this year but would very
much like to go next year and would like to be part of the discussion.
Thank you for any consideration.

YIS,
Lady Sonya aka Patches