[SCA-Dance] Sca-dance Hosting KWDS in Germany

Felice Debbage felicedebbage at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:32:10 EDT 2011

Greetings!

My lord and I would be very, very interested in attending a KWDMS in
Germany in 2016 or 2018. Summertime is probably essential. We'd want
to make a vacation of it, and I'm planning on finishing my teaching
certificate beginning this fall, giving me summers "off"-ish in the
future. I'd be concerned about a 2015 one, if Mistress Deonna and her
people opt for a 2014 date. Otherwise, people might opt for the
Germany KWDMS over the Saratoga NY one, and I think it'd be best to
space them out to give both events the best shot at success.

Sincerely,

Felice Debbage and Michel Le Marchant