[SCA-Dance] Sca-dance Hosting KWDS in Germany

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at peoplepc.com
Thu Jul 7 00:07:39 EDT 2011

My lord and I would definitely be interested, although my lord might not
actually attend the event.  We traveled to Australia and adore traveling in
general.  Spring is a little harder for me due to the school year schedule
and I think summer is just better for tourism in general, but we would make
it work whenever and wherever the event is since it would be another excuse
to travel.

Capricia