[SCA-Dance] Dance Books retail closing

Peter Durham (Trahaearn ap Ieuan) trahaearn at live.com
Wed Jan 5 18:40:24 EST 2011

Greetings from Trahaearn to the dancers of the Society!

I wanted to pass along some short-term good, but long-term bad, news. Dance
Books in the UK is shutting down their retail operation. They have been my
favorite place to go for historical dance resources, and I've loved going
through their catalog each year and sending myself a "care package" of the
latest goodies. They are now holding a sale to clear out much of their
inventory. You can browse their early dance books catalog here:
http://www.dancebooks.co.uk/catalog/earlydance.asp.

More details are below.