[SCA-Dance] Dance Academy and a Ball in the Canton of Northpass

William Bornander wrborn at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 20:35:27 EST 2011

Greetings,
For those who have not been following the preparations for our third Dance Academy and a Ball event, things are finally getting settled with a ball of 87 dances. The music will be provided by four instrumental ensembles and a vocal one. This all follows an academy of over 25 hours of classes. There will be more information added to the website over the next several weeks, but for those who might wish to join us and would need to make plans soon, I wanted to send out a quick blurb to share what we are doing.
For much more information please follow this link... http://northpass.eastkingdom.org/Dance%20Academy%20III/DanceEventIII.html  In addition to the information posted there we are beginning to organize dancing the evening before the day of the event proper. Feel free to reply directly if you have any questions or suggestions.
Best,Wilhelm
 Dancing! Dancing! Dancing! Dancing!