[SCA-Dance] iPhone/iPad Music Player App Needs Beta Testers

Ben Pung ben at houseofpung.net
Tue Dec 6 10:51:56 EST 2011

Greetings Dancers!

While I love having all my dance music on my iPod, playing music from
a playlist involves hitting the play button, running to the dance
floor, and then running back to hit pause again when the dance is over
before the next song starts. To make things easier on myself, I wrote
an app to play one song at a time from my playlists, with the option
of a delayed start and/or continuous looping. It's fully functional at
this point, but I'd like to do some more beta testing before I submit
it to the App Store.

If you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 5.0 or later
and would be interested in helping out, you can find the beta test
link on this page:

http://www.houseofpung.net/otm/index.html

Thanks!

--Lorenzo Petrucci