[SCA-Dance] Powered speakers

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 12:51:21 EDT 2011

we have been pretty happy with Anchor's 1000 series speakers.  None of
them are battery powered, but they're decently powerful(50W) and durable
for that common situation where "Barony audio guy" != Dancemaster.  I
seem to recall our current model, the 1000x selling for about $200 on eBay.

GunDormr

On 8/26/11 3:37 PM, Michael L. Squires wrote:
> Ion makes a battery-powered box called the "Block Rocker" which is really
> a small battery-powered keyboard amplifier.  This appears to be selling
> for about $180 new.  It is loud enough for even large rooms and the usual
> outside demo venue, and has an iPod jack (plus RCA inputs).
<snip>