[SCA-Dance] Laptop music programs?

Gwommy 'Bill' Holderman gwommy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:27:24 EDT 2011

I keep my songs stored on my laptop with separate external speakers. When an
MP3 is clicked on, it defaults to opening it in WinAmp. The only thing that
I don't like about iPods is that you have to make sure to stop the music
before it starts to play the next tune in the playlist. And making
individual playlists for each song is a pain.

Also, as Daffydd mentioned, I use a plug-in for WinAmp called PaceMaker
which allows me to adjust the tempo without changing the pitch. I find it's
great for teching, if something is too fast, I'll just slow it down for
people.

Yay! Dancing!
--Gwommy