[SCA-Dance] Laptop music programs?

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 21:30:25 EDT 2011

we keep the library on a laptop, but actually just use an ipod as the
music-source at practice.  Even with a rather powerful (45w) speaker, I
can easily carry the entire kit on my back across town.  Even with our
rather large library a small, several-generations-old iPod has more then
enough space.

GunDormr