[SCA-Dance] SCA-Dance: Dalza's Lute Tab

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at umich.edu
Wed Apr 27 15:32:08 EDT 2011

I'm working on getting a facsimile opened up through HathiTrust - our
position is that facsimiles of public domain works are public domain,
but we need to have the appropriate people review it to make sure
there's no new intellectual material added. I'll let you all know when
it's available.

Aaron Elkiss
Library IT Core Services
University of Michigan

(aka: Aaron Drummond, Barony of Cynnabar)