[SCA-Dance] Suggestions Wanted

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 18:26:42 EDT 2011

I agree that it is a fun dance, but it is not forgiving, especially on
the "cross to a line" figures, the entire set needs to be in sync.

Out of curiosity, how do you teach the third chorus:

The second couple take both hands and slip up whilst the first couple
take both hands and slip down, holding hands so still, both couple slip
together. Set and turn single.

GunDormr