[SCA-Dance] Seeking SCA Dance Instructors for Formal in Halifax, PA

yves.de.fortanier at comcast.net yves.de.fortanier at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 13:09:35 EDT 2011

Bonjour Lady Avelina, I'm in the region (as long as one counts the Eastern US as a region... *hee*) and I led something quite similar for a younger set of students two years ago.

I would recommend having more Old Measures and Playford dances than branles.

A few questions for your consideration. How much practice time can you get with them beforehand? How many dances do they want to learn? Are you going have teaching at the ball?

Yves

South Downs, Meridies

p.s. I'll send a separate message to the "amulder13" address