[SCA-Dance] Seeking SCA Dance Instructors for Formal in Halifax, PA

Amanda Pakutz senat0ramida1a at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 22:08:29 EDT 2011

Unto the dance community Lady Avelina del Dolce sends her greetings,

Lady Sol la Cantor and I are dance instructors in the center of Pennsylvania. We
have been approached by a group of mothers coordinating a ball for a group of
their home-schooled high school students in Halifax, PA. The group is looking
for SCA dance  instructors for their ball in May. We are looking for 3 - 4 more
people to help instruct, since 60 students are attending this affair. It's on
Thursday, May 12th from 6:00 - 10:00 PM. We are discussing teaching bransles,
but are open to other suggestions of any gentles in this region, or surrounding
areas, who wish to join us. Please contact: amulder13 @ gmail.com if you are
interested or have questions.

Per l'amore del ballo!

Lady Avelina del Dolce