[SCA-Dance] Known World Dance Symposium web site is now live!

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 16:31:54 EDT 2010

We're Registered!  Yay!

Oh, and just to let you know, it only accepts US credit cards.  Boo.  So
most Canadians and others out of country will have to mail it in I expect.

(not Lynnette and I, we have connections)  :)

Next on to room bookings.  We'll likely stay in the main hotel I expect.

Darius

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Mary Railing <mrailing2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It is now possible to register for the Known World Dance Symposium through
> ACCEPS. You can go directly to ACCEPS at
> http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=1
> or click on the link in our web site:
> http://www.kwdsviii.org/Fees_and_Registration.html
>
> If you prefer to register by mail, downloadable forms are available at our
> website as well.
>
> --Urraca

>>> events.  We are also hoping to expand the Middle Eastern dance track,