[SCA-Dance] Known World Dance Symposium web site is now live!

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 19:58:58 EDT 2010

After jumping through various hoops, Mynydd Seren (Bloomington, Indiana) is now
officially hosting the Known World Dance Symposium July 1-3, 2011. The KWDS web
site is now up and running athttp://www.kwdsviii.org

We are looking forward to three days of classes and balls, so now is your chance
to speak up.  What classes would you like to take?  What classes would you like
to teach? Are you interested in playing music? Would you like to present a
paper?  We are hoping to expand the music class track, since there aren't a lot
of opportunities for early music people to share their knowledge at most SCA
events.  We are also hoping to expand the Middle Eastern dance track, since
Bloomington is blessed with an active Middle Eastern music and dance community.
We are interested in all sort of classes from beginner level to esoteric stuff.

We've been talking about this event for a year, and now we finally can go into
high gear.  We are accepting online reservations through ACCEPS, so your can
sign up at the pre-reg rate, starting now.

--Urraca Yriarte de Gamboa (autocrat)