[SCA-Dance] Danse Macabre announcement Was Re: Your message to Sca-dance awaits moderator approval

Donna lgp477 at up.net
Tue Nov 2 15:41:59 EDT 2010

Greetings,
How to ensure that this doesn't happen again?  I doubt anyone else (who
wasn't already planning it) would've come all the way up here for our event,
but the announcement never made it to the list and you never know.  Anyway,
a good time was had by all.
Yay dancing,
Freydis

--
O wonderful, wonderful! And most wonderful wonderful! And yet again
wonderful! And after that out of all whooping. - As You Like It