[SCA-Dance] Update to my Torneo Amoroso reconstruction

White, John white at drexel.edu
Wed Mar 31 15:43:09 EDT 2010

I've actually danced 3/4 of the way through my Torneo Amoroso reconstruction, and this morning I went back and did some polishing based on that trial run (reexamined some of the translation for two sections in specific to resolve some odd choreographic questions that came up), as well as adding a note about the music, and one about adding some flourishes to the dance that were also suggested by the elements and choreography.

If you'd like to examine the results, you'll find all of my dance reconstructions behind this page (http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~white/ddance.html), and the 16th century Italian dances here (http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~white/Dafydds16thCItalians.html)
-- one of these days I intend to get my own domain, but I only recently ordered a box of business cards with the current url on it (plus I'm really lazy sometimes ...).

          \\Dafydd