[SCA-Dance] One Hour of Dance - Class details

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:00:48 EDT 2010

Hi again,

People have asked, so yes, go ahead and forward my "notes" or do with them
as you please.  I have no formal version otherwise, it was just an
experiment.

Oh, and yes, I guess I meant "improvising", not "improving".  (I was
actually thinking Improv-ing, but take out the dash and it is a different
word.)   :)

Darius the Dancer