[SCA-Dance] Dance Books - RE: NEW - Alternate source for ECD

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 00:07:18 EST 2010

Yes, the "So You Want to Be an SCA Dance Master" list is the one I remember seeing.  It's a shame that a number of good sources are now out of print, including the paperback Orchesography.  I would have listed different CD's.  I guess it is time to compile an updated bibliography/discography.

--Urraca