[SCA-Dance] Dance Books - RE: NEW - Alternate source for ECD

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 12:35:28 EST 2010

There is a long bibliography on the SCA Renaissance Dance homepage, but I don't think it's been updated in some time. I've accidentally run into a  "So you want to..." list for SCA dancers on Amazon, but it don't understand the Amazon site well enough to know how to search for such lists, so now I can't find it.

--Urraca