[SCA-Dance] Dance List for Academia della Danza

Chris Elmes c_elmes at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:36:04 EDT 2010

Greetings to all who are planning to attend the Academia della Danza in Germany this year.

As Judith mentioned in an earlier notice Gaita will be providing the music for the event again this year. The format for the formal ball is for each couple to choose a dance, and the revel is open request.  I have posted a list of dances that we can pretty much play on demand at http://www.gaita.co.uk/Academia_Dance_List.PDF  (this will also be available at the event).

Please let us know if there are any others you would like on the list. Also, it would be good know which dances are being taught (or indeed any dances you particularly would like to request). This will give us an idea of how we can dispose ourselves over the different classes, or work up a particularly good arrangement.

Thanks.
Otto

Gaita Medieval Music
www.gaita.co.uk