[SCA-Dance] Registering dance classes for Pennsic

Rachel/Judith judithsca at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 08:03:55 EST 2010

Salvete!
   The Pennsic University has opened to receive class registrations, at the below link:
http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn39/AANDS/PENNU/index.html

    If you are submitting a European dance class that requires use of the dance floor, please remember to select "Dance - European".
    FOR THEORETICAL/LECTURE CLASSES: Please make a note under "special needs" so that we can assign you to another tent. The abundance of dance classes in the last several years requires that we reserve the floor for its intended purpose (active dancing).
     Thank you all for your generosity in sharing your knowledge and skills!

Judith