[SCA-Dance] Event in NYC on March 20

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 21:11:40 EST 2010

Yeah, unfortunately a few of us recognized the doom on the horizon as long
ago as Pennsic.  :(   I remember speaking with Wilhelm at the time, and
finding out the scheduling of their event, about the same time that I was
finding out that Terp was coming early this year.  (but it sounded like
there had been difficulties in getting any other date for the NY event.  and
of course for most years there wouldn't have been the conflict.  I'm
guessing Terp had some similar issues in bookings.)

Oh well.  I resigned to that fact early, and that Terp is going to make more
sense for me this year.  Too bad though, since I would have liked to have
made the road trip.  :)

Oh, however we are hoping to bring a few more people from Ealdormere this
time.  So at least that will be a few extra people, in case some people head
east that day instead.

See people soon!  (hopefully I'll be making it down to Ohio for an event or
two coming up)  :)

Darius