[SCA-Dance] Status of an illo?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Feb 1 19:39:01 EST 2010

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010, Greg Lindahl <lindahl at pbm.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:56:43PM -0600, Tim McDaniel wrote:
>> Or anyone have contact info for the author of this Letter of Dance
>> author?  It says Leah di Estera,
>
> Leah and Fiddle lived in the Shire of Sylvan Glen, last I knew; the
> shire has a website. Hm, it says their dance mistress is Lia di
> Padova, which the OP says is Leah di Estera's new name.

Many many thanks for the pointer!

I see why I had trouble finding contact info for her.  The Shire's
officer page, <http://www.sylvanglen.org/officers/officers.html>,
says "Lia di Padua".  The AEOP says "Lia di Padova", and that's what I
searched for.  "Padua" is the Englished version of Italian "Padova",
but Google Search doesn't do that translation.

> So you can email her at dance zat sylvanglen zot com. Et voila!

Dot org.  Dot com gets you a land company in "Northcentral
Pennsylvania and Southwestern New York".  Copy-and-paste is your
friend.

Danielis Lincolnia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com