[SCA-Dance] [sca-dance] Status of an illo?

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 17:29:57 EST 2010

The drawing in LoD is a re-drawing by Leah di Estera of Plate 4 in McGee, which is a greyscale reproduction of what had originally been a full-color miniature.  The caption under the plate says, "Music in the Garden of Delight, Guillaume de Lorris and Jean de Meun, Le Roman de la Rose. Valencia, Biblioteca Universitaria, MS 387, fol. 6v."  Properly, you ought to contact Leah di Estera for permission to use her drawing, but I don't know where to find her contact info.

--Urraca